- What is behavior? The way in which one acts or conducts oneself, especially toward others.
- What kind of parent are you? Permissive, Authoritative, or Authoritarian
- What is ABC data and how does it help you? ABC=Antecedent-Behavior-Consequence. An ABC data form is an assessment tool used to gather information about the function of the behavior occurring.
- Antecedent: the events, action, or circumstances that occur before a behavior
- Behavior: the behavior
- Consequence: the action or response that follows the behavior
- The four main functions of that maintain behaviors are: Escape/Avoidance, Attention Seeking, Seeking Access to Tangible Items, Automatic Reinforcement